Greetings Freshlife Friends and Family
The Freshlife Team is super excited to announce that we are opening our doors for in-house shopping on Monday June 1st! In order to ensure adequate time for restocking and sanitizing everyday, our hours of operation will continue to be:
Monday through Saturday 10AM to 4PM
Closed on Sunday
We are happy to continue offering Pre-Order, Curbside, and Mail Order options as well. For your convenience, we are also implementing Window Pick-Up, inside our foyer, for Pre-Orders.
Because the safety of our team and loyal customers is always our top priority, we are following the guidelines listed below:
- A limited number of customers may be allowed inside the store at one time.
- All customers are required to wear a mask or nose and mouth covering while in our store, as is our entire team. Signs will be posted on the doors stating this requirement. If you arrive without a mask, we will be happy to fill your order for Curbside service.
- Each morning, and throughout the day, common use surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- We have hand sanitizer at all checkout counters for employee and customer use, as well as in other locations around the store. Single use gloves are also available for our team and customers. In addition, hand washing sinks with warm water and soap are available to our team and customers.
- For everyone’s protection, plexiglass shields have been installed at all three of our checkout counters.
- Please practice social distancing when in our store, and follow the recommendations for maintaining a six foot distance from one another where shields are not available.
- In-person Nutritional Consultations and Far Infrared Sauna Sessions will not resume at this time.
- Our Smoothie & Juice Bar remains open for Take-out service only, and now you may either call ahead or place your order in-house. Don’t forget your punch card to keep earning points toward your FREE Smoothie!
Thank you again for your patience! We are very excited to finally see you face to face, and we know it may take a little extra time to assist you once you are here. If you would be more comfortable with Curbside Pickup, having items shipped to your home, or if you have any concerns regarding these changes, please do not hesitate to call us at 570-322-8280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you arrive, so that we can help you.
We are truly grateful for your continued support of Freshlife during this time. Your loyalty to your #1 resource for healthy living has not gone unnoticed and is greatly appreciated!
We take the guesswork out of choosing which Vitamins and Supplements are right for you!
Our friendly, knowledgeable team will listen to your questions and concerns, and make suggestions to help you achieve your personal health and wellness goals.
We are passionate about providing an extraordinary customer service experience and preferred products to support health, in a fresh, fun and friendly atmosphere. We are committed to ensuring that all who visit Freshlife feel welcome and supported on their wellness journey.
Our Smoothie Bar
Our Smoothie & Juice Bar team will help you be healthy with ease and convenience. We purchase the finest ingredients and supplies needed to make delicious, fresh smoothies, juices, bowls and shots part of your daily routine – and we cleanup afterwards, allowing you to go about your day. All of our menu items are designed with your best health and wellness in mind. We use only whole-food non-GMO ingredients, with no yogurt, concentrates, syrups, mixes or added sugars. We use only fresh or freshfrozen fruits and vegetables (organic and local when possible), superfoods, and dietary supplements to supercharge your day. We even make our own fresh hemp seed “milk”.
While we are not a certified allergen free establishment, we are sensitive to food allergies and intolerances. All of our menu selections can be made without added gluten, dairy, nuts or soy; however, those ingredients are present in our store. Please communicate the severity of your allergy or intolerance to our team.
What Clients Say
How It Works?
Start Your Journey Today
Follow The Regime
Observance of your own regime of the day, nutrition and exercise is the key to success.
Work for Result
Physical exercise is also important for your health, beauty and well-being.
Follow The Regime
Only natural organic food will make our body healthy and strong.
Follow The Regime
See how your life becomes a pleasant adventure, full of bright colors and fun activities.
Unable to visit the store? Wish to place an order from our extensive catalog, delivered to your front door? The appropriate member of our friendly, knowledgeable team will listen to your questions and concerns, make suggestions for your personal health and wellness, and walk you through our ordering process.
Call our Concierge Service today!
SaunaPeople have been using saunas all around the world for thousands of years for their physical, mental and emotional benefits. Not only do they feel amazing, they also:
- Relieve stress
- Relax muscles
- Soothe aches and pains
- Flush toxins
- Cleanse skin
- Induce a deeper sleep
- Improve cardiovascular performance
- Burn calories, and Fight illness
Turmeric and Curcumin, the All-in-one Solution Part 2 Previously, we looked at the amazing healing ability of curcumin on cancer, heart disease, and arthritis. This week we’ll explore the ways curcumin is effective for diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, depression, IBS, and
Wellness Tips for Covid-19: Prevention and Recovery Protect yourself from the Coronavirus and take steps to fight it if you catch it. Studies in China have shown that 33% of people are coming out of COVID-19 with respiratory failure and
feel free to
CONTACT US RIGHT NOW
Stop in and visit the store!